- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Colleen F. Forrest, 59, nurse aide at Fairmount Homes
Colleen F. Forrest, 59, of Lancaster, formerly of New Holland, died Monday, May 12, 2014 at Conestoga View in Lancaster.
Born in Ft. Worth, Texas, she was the daughter of Phyllis (Schnader) Trimby of Mt. Joy and the late George Trimby, Sr. who died in 2004.
Colleen worked as aa Nurse Aide at Fairmount Homes, Ephrata.
Surviving are three children: Nathan, John, and Betsy Forrest, all of Red Lion; two brothers: George, Jr., married to Denise (Ochs) Trimby of Bird-in-Hand and Philip Trimby of Mt. Joy; and several nieces and nephews.
A graveside service was held May 16 at St. Stephen Cemetery, New Holland with the Reverend Bradley Haws officiating.
To send the family online condolences, visit us at beckfuneral.com. Arrangements by Beck Funeral Home, New Holland.