- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Craig Geibel Jr., 37, former resident
Craig A. Geibel Jr., 37, of Sabinsville, formerly of Lancaster County, entered into rest unexpectedly at The Sacred Heart Medical Center in Springfield, Ore. Tuesday, May 3, 2011.
He was born in Ephrata, a son of Beverly A. (Gelsinger) Zimmerman of Sabinsville.
Craig enjoyed skateboarding, animals, bicycling, playing video games and spending time with his son. He had worked for the Hope Hoisery Mill in Adamstown, Four Seasons Produce, Kinder Manufacturing, both of Denver, and The Tannery in Westfield.
Surviving in addition to his mother are his stepfather: Dennis L. Zimmerman, of Sabinsville; a son: Zachary Blake Geibel, of Eugene, Ore.; maternal grandparents: Herbert and Margaret Moyer Gelsinger, of Reinholds; a sister: Gina; an uncle and aunt, Brian and Grelita Gelsinger, of Surprise, Ariz.; and a cousin: Gregory Gelsinger, also of Surprise.
A viewing will be held from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. May 11 at Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home, 533 Walnut St. in Denver, with funeral services at 7:30 with Pastor Timothy Craven officiating. Private interment will take place at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in Craig’s memory may be sent to The Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.
Arrangements were made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc. To send a condolence to the family, visit roseborostradling.com.