- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Curtis Eugene Martin, 19, born in Ephrata, worked service for Automatic Farm Systems of Lebanon
Curtis Eugene Martin, 19, of Lebanon, died Sunday, May 25, 2014 from a canoe mishap in Clearfield County.
He was born in Ephrata on August 6, 1994, a son of Cloyd R. and Dorcas H. Sensenig Martin of Lebanon.
He was employed in the service department of Automatic Farm Systems of Lebanon and a member of the Millbach Mennonite Church of the Weaverland Conference.
Surviving in addition to his parents are siblings: Lisa, Orinda, Judy, Cloyd LaRay and Jerry Martin; paternal grandparents: Paul and Anna Mae Martin of Manheim; maternal grandparents: Leon and Eunice Sensenig of Ephrata; maternal great-grandmother: Lizzie Sensenig of Vicksburg.
Services were held May 31 at Millbach Mennonite Church, Newmanstown. Interment was in the adjoining church cemetery.
Please omit flowers. Clauser Funeral Home, Inc. is handling his arrangements. Visit clauserfh.com.