- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Curtis Eugene Martin, 19, born in Ephrata, worked service for Automatic Farm Systems of Lebanon
Curtis Eugene Martin, 19, of Lebanon, died Sunday, May 25, 2014 from a canoe mishap in Clearfield County.
He was born in Ephrata on August 6, 1994, a son of Cloyd R. and Dorcas H. Sensenig Martin of Lebanon.
He was employed in the service department of Automatic Farm Systems of Lebanon and a member of the Millbach Mennonite Church of the Weaverland Conference.
Surviving in addition to his parents are siblings: Lisa, Orinda, Judy, Cloyd LaRay and Jerry Martin; paternal grandparents: Paul and Anna Mae Martin of Manheim; maternal grandparents: Leon and Eunice Sensenig of Ephrata; maternal great-grandmother: Lizzie Sensenig of Vicksburg.
Services were held May 31 at Millbach Mennonite Church, Newmanstown. Interment was in the adjoining church cemetery.
Please omit flowers. Clauser Funeral Home, Inc. is handling his arrangements. Visit clauserfh.com.