- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Dale Zeigler Jr., vet, outdoorsman
Dale Richard Zeigler Jr., 59, of Akron, passed away Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2011 at Lancaster General Hospital, surrounded by his family.
Born in New Castle, he was the son of the late Dale Richard Sr. and Helen Lorene Baucom Zeigler.
He served in the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War. He was an avid Pittsburgh Steelers fan and outdoorsman. He enjoyed hunting, trapping and fishing and had been an active member of the Pennsylvania Trappers Association.
Surviving are: a daughter, Terri L. Smith, of Marietta; a son: Daniel R., husband of June Zeigler, of Landenberg; two sisters: Ellen, wife of John Richey, and Marilyn Zeigler, both of New Castle; a brother: Larry, husband of Gayle Zeigler, of West Pittsburg.
A memorial service will be held in New Castle at a later date. If desired, contributions may be sent to the American Cancer Society, 314 Good Drive, Lancaster, PA 17603.
For other information or to send an online condolence to the family, visit kasnyderfuneralhome.com.