- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Daniel M. Wile, 51, Denver, was respiratory therapist
Daniel M. Wile, 51, Denver, died Thursday, May 16, 2013, at Hospice & Community Care, Mt. Joy.
He is survived by his wife, Ruth Ann (Weaver) Wile, with whom he would have been married 22 years on June 8.
Born in Souderton, he was the son of Mary (Moyer) Wile of Harleysville and the late John Wile.
A registered respiratory therapist, he worked for Covidian Medical Supply as a marketer and sales representative.
Dan was known as a family man, loving them unconditionally. He was a hard worker who cared deeply about his clients and other people. He will also be remembered as a worshipper at heart and was a member of The Worship Center.
Surviving in addition to his wife and mother, are two children: Alex and Sharra, both at home; eight siblings: John, married to Ruth Wile, Winesburg, Ohio; Barbara Wile, Harleysville; Gerald, married to Jane Wile, Shippensburg; Mary Alice, married to Dan Pierce, Watertown, N.Y.; Dennis, married to Lisa Wile, Woodbury; Nancy, married to Harvey Brunk, Linville, Va.; Glen married to Doris Wile, Linville, Va.; and Susan, married to Isaac Diemer, Ulster.
Daniel’s funeral was held May 21 at The Worship Center, Lancaster. Interment was in Mellinger Mennonite Cemetery.
If desired, memorials may be sent for mission support of Christopher Alam, c/o The Worship Center, 2384 New Holland Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601, or PA Vent Camp, 500 University Dr., Hershey, PA 17033.