- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Darcy Meckley, 28, Reinholds
Darcy Jo Meckley, 28, of Reinholds, died Friday, Jan. 13, 2012 in her residence surrounded by her loving family.
She was born in Ephrata, daughter of Robert and Dawn M. (Kilhefner) Meckley.
She enjoyed word search, reading books, puzzles, oldies music, collecting Beanie Babies and especially her dog "Chuckie."
Surviving are brothers: Ryan R. Meckley, at home; and Dustin J. Meckley, of Denver; half- siblings: James R. (Unkyung) Specht, of Texas; Wendi J., wife of James R. Shaffer, of Ephrata; and Angela M., wife of John D. Eppinette, of Adamstown; and paternal grandparents: Robert S. and Grace B. (Lorah) Meckley, of Adamstown.
A viewing was held on Jan. 17 at Good Funeral Home, Reamstown.
Kindly omit flowers.
For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.