- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Deaths of Local Interest – March 22, 2017
Miriam Elizabeth Blank LeFever, of East Petersburg, went home to be with her Lord March 15. As a charter member of the Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society, she was the first woman to serve on that board. Miriam was also a charter member of the East Petersburg Historical Society. Her deepest joy was working with the Mennonite Central Committee, based in Akron. Beginning in the 1960s, she served one day a week at MRC (Material Resource Center) .
Esther Marie Sweigart, 90, of Lititz, passed away March 14 at The Gardens at Lititz. Esther worked as an inspector and folder for Atlas Co. for 30 years, retiring in 1990. She was a lifelong member of Jerusalem Lutheran Church. Her sister, Mary S. Garber, lives in Ephrata.