- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Deaths of local interest
Vance R. "Pip" Martin, 67, of Landisville, died peacefully, Friday, Aug. 9, 2013, at Hospice and Community Care, Mount Joy. Born in Lancaster, he was the son of Esther M. (Zahm) Martin of Lancaster, and the late Edward C. Martin, Sr. Pip was the loving husband of Bettie-Jo C. Local survivors include his brother, Edward C., Jr. husband of Sandy Martin, of Stevens.
Reverend George Shultz, Jr., 86, of Spring Township., died Aug. 7, 2013 in the Reading Hospital where he was admitted earlier in the day. He was the husband of the late Mary Jane (Huber) Shultz who died July 27, 2008. They were married for 58 years. His son, James C. Shultz, lives in Reinholds.
Ruth Stauffer, 92, of New Holland, peacefully went home to heaven Thursday, Aug. 8, 2013 at Ephrata Community Hospital. Born in Morgantown, she was the daughter of the late David S. and Emma (Stoltzfus) Yoder. Her husband, A. Richard Stauffer, died in 1999. Her daughter: Loretta, married to Mervin Esh; and sister: Dorcas, married to Samuel Rolon, live in Stevens.