- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Deaths of local interest
Paul W. Brendle, 94, of Bowmansville, died Friday, Aug. 9, at the Reading Hospital emergency room. He was preceded in death by his wife, Mary Jane (Lorah) Brendle, in 1986. Local survivors include his granddaughters: Kimberly Brendle Boyer, spouse of Todd Boyer, of Denver and Kristi Brendle Regitz, spouse of Brent Regitz, of Ephrata.
Donna Lynn Philpot, 47, originally from Lititz, passed away Thursday, Aug. 8, 2013 at her home in Rimersburg. Local survivors include her mother: Regina Roth and husband, William Bahn, of Denver and sister: Cheryl Lees and husband, Eric, of Reamstown.
Jean M. Ulmer, 91, of New Holland, formerly of West Trenton, N.J. and Fort Myers, Fla., died Thursday, Aug. 15, 2013 after a brief illness at Garden Spot Village in New Holland. Her son, Lee D., married to Robyn (Crozier) Ulmer, lives in Denver.