- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Deaths of local interest
Rose Charles, 42, of Lancaster, went home to be with the Lord Sept. 5, 2013 at her home surrounded by family. She was the daughter of Abram H. and Ruth Keller Charles. Her sister, Brenda, wife of Jim Musser, lives in Ephrata.
Anna Mary Beiler, 82, Quarryville, passed away at the Lancaster General Hospital Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013. She was the wife of the late John K. Beiler who passed away on March 18, 2011. Her daughter, Lena M., wife of Stephen R. Zook, lives in Ephrata.
John E. Greenly, 95, of Manheim, died peacefully Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2013. Born in Rapho Township, he was the son of the late John C. and Barbara A. Ebersole Greenly. Local survivors include his daughter, Phoebe M. Mummau of Ephrata.
Lester V. Lefever, 78, of Leola, passed away peacefully at Lancaster General Hospital Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013 following a brief illness. He was the husband of Tanya J. (Overly) Lefever for 45 years. Local survivors include a daughter, Julia, married to Robert Fricke, of Denver.