- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Deaths of local interest
Elton Horning, 82, formerly of Morgantown, passed away Saturday, Sept. 21, 2013 in hospice care at Lancaster Regional Hospital with his family at his side. Local survivors include his children: Rodney Horning husband of Janie (Reiff), New Holland; Marilyn Gehman, companion of Anthony (Howard), Reinholds and siblings: Eileen Byler of Akron and Philip M. Horning, husband of Melissa (Gill), New Holland.
Elverna L. Ulrich, 92, of Lititz, formerly of Narvon, went home to be with our Lord Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2013, surrounded by her loving family and the caring staff at Moravian Manor. Local survivors include sons: Charles W. III, married to Debra Ulrich of Ephrata; Robert A., married to Elaine Ulrich of Narvon and Donald L., married to Carol Ulrich of Denver and a daughter: Nancy, married to David R. Kaucher of Ephrata.