- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Deaths of local interest
Bobby L. Bell, 70, of Lancaster, died Thursday, Sept. 26, 2013 at home. He was the husband of Pauline (Kennedy) Bell of Gettysburg. Local survivors include his children: Barbara Ann Bell, Frank Eugene Bell, Steven Lee Bell and Paul Kennedy, all of Ephrata.
Judy A. Finefrock, 65, of Lancaster, passed away unexpectedly Monday, Sept. 30, 2013, at Harrisburg Hospital. Born in Lebanon, she was the daughter of the late Russell Weirich and Pearl McCurdy Csallner, who was the wife of Gerhard Csallner. Judy was married to Richard H. "Dick" Finefrock, Jr. for 44 years. Her sister, Wendy Sanderful, lives in Denver.
Sarah Jane "Jennie" Weaver, 90, of Garden Spot Village, New Holland, went home to be with her Lord and Savior Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013 following a brief illness. In her early years, she worked for the Bollman Hat Company and later at Meadow Brook Farmers Market. She and her husband also cleaned offices at Breathing Services in Ephrata for many years. Her son, Lynn G., married to Carol A. (Youndt) Weaver, lives in Ephrata.