- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Deaths of local interest
Lorraine H. Fichthorn, 85, of Lancaster, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 27, 2013 at Brethren Village. She was a member of St. Peter’s Evangelical Lutheran Church. Her stepdaughters: Cynthia A., married to Marvin Oxenreider, lives in Ephrata and E. Jane, married to Craig Leid, lives in Denver.
Kathleen H. Hollinger, 76, formerly of New Holland, died Thursday, Nov. 28, 2013 at Masonic Village. She was preceded in death by her husband, Jerrie N. Hollinger, in 1995. Her son, Ronald, married to Kim Hollinger, lives in Ephrata.
John H. Meck, 53, of Lancaster, died Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2013 at Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy. Local survivors include three sisters: Charlotte DiCola of Lititz and Mary Sue Wiley and Dorothy Meck, both of Ephrata.
John Abel Stoltzfus, 74, of New Holland, passed peacefully at Mount Joy Hospice Center Sunday, Nov. 29, 2013. He is survived by his beloved wife, Gloria (Williams) Stoltzfus, with whom he had many adventures. His sister, Ann Stoltzfus, lives in Ephrata.