- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Deaths of local interest
Rita Carlene (Higgins) Cunningham, 72, of Lancaster, was taken by the angels up to meet her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Thursday, Oct. 18, 2012 at her home. She retired from Delmarva Millwork Corp. after 17 years of service, in 2004. Following her retirement, she worked part-time at College Corner CafÃ©, Lancaster. Her daughter, Melissa, wife of Kris Price, lives in Ephrata.
Elmer E. Blocher, 83, of Leola, passed away at home Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2012. He was a checker of blue prints at High Steel and an avid stamp collector. His son, Michael, husband of Kezia Blocher, lives in Denver.
Herman I. Stoltzfus, age 87, of Cochranville, passed away Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2012 at his home. He was a dairy farmer in the Cochranville area. His brother, Raymond, husband of Loretta Jane Lehman Stoltzfus, lives in Ephrata.
Lena G. King, age 86, formerly of Coatesville, passed away Monday, Oct. 15, 2012 at the Tel Hai Retirement Community of Honey Brook. Lena worked along with her late husband for 26 years in the food business, owning Kings Koffee Kitchen and Kings Kountry Kitchen of Downingtown. Her daughter, Brenda Colon, lives in Denver.