- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Deaths of Local Interest – April 16, 2014 edition
William W. “Bill” Diffenderfer, 81, of Lititz passed away April 10. Born in Lititz, Bill retired as a carpenter and also worked for the Warwick School District and Manheim Auto Auction. A son, Jeffrey (spouse of Angie) Diffenderfer, resides in Ephrata.
Christian H. “Nip” Moyer, 75, of Sun City, Fla., formerly of Washington, D.C. and Reading, passed away January 28. He retired at the rank of Senior Chief, after serving 24 years in the U.S. Navy. He enjoyed boating, fishing and playing the organ. A son, Terry Moyer, and his wife, Lori, reside in Denver. A memorial service will be held April 19 at 11 a.m. at Furman Home for Funerals, 59 W. Main Street, Leola, PA 17540.
Donna M. (Anderson) Moyer, 66, of Rick’s Road, New Ringgold, died April 9 after a brief illness, at home while in the care of her family. She taught math at Manheim Township School District for 12 years and was an Adjunct Professor at Lehigh Carbon Community College, Morgan Campus, Tamaqua. A certified and sanctioned U.S.A. Volleyball Official, Donna worked the NCAA National Championship Final Four as an official score keeper. Her mother, Evelyn (Rogers) Anderson, lives in Brownstown.