- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Deaths of Local Interest – March 5, 2014 Edition
Ethel M. Brendle, 93, of Lititz, formerly of New Holland, died Sunday, March 2, 2014 at Landis Homes after a brief illness. Local survivors include her sister, Ruth Kauffman of Ephrata.
Richard B. “Dick” Nolt, 95, of Brethren Village, formerly of Bird-in-Hand and Landisville died Thursday, Feb. 27, 2014 at his residence. His son, J. Marlan, husband of Susan E. Nolt, lives in Ephrata.
Daniel B. Smucker, 81, of Gordonville, passed away Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014 after a brief illness. Local survivors include his son, Daniel Jr., married to Sadie King Smucker, Ephrata.
Elmira Snader, 88, resident of Landis Homes, Lititz, went home to be with the Lord Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2014. Her daughter, Joyce, married to Eugene Weber, lives in Stevens.