- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Deaths of Local Interest – March 5, 2014 Edition
Ethel M. Brendle, 93, of Lititz, formerly of New Holland, died Sunday, March 2, 2014 at Landis Homes after a brief illness. Local survivors include her sister, Ruth Kauffman of Ephrata.
Richard B. “Dick” Nolt, 95, of Brethren Village, formerly of Bird-in-Hand and Landisville died Thursday, Feb. 27, 2014 at his residence. His son, J. Marlan, husband of Susan E. Nolt, lives in Ephrata.
Daniel B. Smucker, 81, of Gordonville, passed away Sunday, Feb. 23, 2014 after a brief illness. Local survivors include his son, Daniel Jr., married to Sadie King Smucker, Ephrata.
Elmira Snader, 88, resident of Landis Homes, Lititz, went home to be with the Lord Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2014. Her daughter, Joyce, married to Eugene Weber, lives in Stevens.