- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Deborah Groff, 64, Perryville, Md.
Deborah A. Groff, 64, of Perryville, Md., passed away Sunday, Sept. 16, 2012 at her home.
She was the daughter of the late Dr. C. Eugene and Mary (Bolger) Miller and was the wife of Glen I. Groff, with whom she shared 45 years of marriage.
Debbie had an energetic zest for life that she shared with everyone she met. She will be sorely missed by everyone.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a daughter: Jennifer R., wife of Noah Hinerman, of Palmyra, two sisters: Sally, wife of David Sternbach; and Kathy, wife of George Rabey; a brother: Craig Levitan and two grandchildren: Paige and Brooke; and a nephew: Dr. Joel Sternbach.
A viewing will be held Sept. 21 from 9 to 10 a.m. at the Stradling Funeral Home, 201 Church Ave., Ephrata, followed by her funeral service at 10 a.m. with Pastor Richard Cook officiating. Interment will take place in the Lincoln Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions in Deborah’s memory may be made to Victory Junction, 4500 Adams Way, Randleman, NC 27317. Victory Junction is a camp for children with terminal illnesses.
Arrangements are being made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.