- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Della M. Trostle, 93, worked at Hope, Good’s Chips
Della M. Trostle, 93, Denver, formerly of Reinholds, died Tuesday, March 12, 2013, in Ephrata Community Hospital.
Della was born in Brecknock Township, Berks County, and was a daughter of the late Stephen W. and Elizabeth (Eckenroth) Artz. Her husband of 44 years, Howard C. Trostle, died July 3, 1984.
A member of Immanuel Evangelical Congregational Church, Adamstown, she was a volunteer at the E.C. Church Home, Myerstown. Della worked for Hope Hosiery and Good’s Potato Chips, both Adamstown. She loved sewing, quilting and crocheting.
Surviving are daughters: Lana M. (Terry L.) Schlegel, Reinholds; and Donna F. (Kenneth R.) Oxenreider, Denver; five grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren. Siblings: Ethel M. Young and C. Elwood Artz predeceased her.
A viewing and service was held March 19 at Good Funeral Home, Reamstown, with the Rev. Jeffrey Hain officiating. Burial was in Cedar Grove Cemetery, Adamstown.
Rather than flowers, send contributions to Immanuel E.C. Church, Box 295, Adamstown, PA 19501. Online condolences may be given at www.goodfuneral.com.