- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Della M. Trostle, 93, worked at Hope, Good’s Chips
Della M. Trostle, 93, Denver, formerly of Reinholds, died Tuesday, March 12, 2013, in Ephrata Community Hospital.
Della was born in Brecknock Township, Berks County, and was a daughter of the late Stephen W. and Elizabeth (Eckenroth) Artz. Her husband of 44 years, Howard C. Trostle, died July 3, 1984.
A member of Immanuel Evangelical Congregational Church, Adamstown, she was a volunteer at the E.C. Church Home, Myerstown. Della worked for Hope Hosiery and Good’s Potato Chips, both Adamstown. She loved sewing, quilting and crocheting.
Surviving are daughters: Lana M. (Terry L.) Schlegel, Reinholds; and Donna F. (Kenneth R.) Oxenreider, Denver; five grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren. Siblings: Ethel M. Young and C. Elwood Artz predeceased her.
A viewing and service was held March 19 at Good Funeral Home, Reamstown, with the Rev. Jeffrey Hain officiating. Burial was in Cedar Grove Cemetery, Adamstown.
Rather than flowers, send contributions to Immanuel E.C. Church, Box 295, Adamstown, PA 19501. Online condolences may be given at www.goodfuneral.com.