- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Delores Sweigart, 74, homemaker
Delores M. Sweigart, 74, of Stevens, died at home Monday, Oct. 10, 2011.
Born in Newmanstown, a daughter of the late Charles and Sarah (Basom) Knier, her husband, Gerald "Chick" Sweigart, died March 6, 1993.
A homemaker most of her life, she had worked at area textile factories. Delores loved cooking and enjoyed crocheting, puzzles and reading.
Surviving are a daughter: Karen S., wife of Larry G. Simmons, at home; sons: Russell J. Sweigart, companion of Roxanne Miller, of Shillington; and Michael Sweigart, of Ephrata; four grandsons; a great-grandson; sisters: Carol Bohn, Pauletta Gift and Esther Knier; and brothers: James and Theodore Knier.
Graveside services took place on Oct. 17 at Memory Gardens Memorial Park, Ephrata.
Kindly omit flowers. Contributions may be made to Hospice of Lancaster County, Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125 and Ephrata Cancer Center, 460 N. Reading Road, Ephrata, PA 17522.
Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, is honored to be serving the family. For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.