- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Delores Sweigart, 74, homemaker
Delores M. Sweigart, 74, of Stevens, died at home Monday, Oct. 10, 2011.
Born in Newmanstown, a daughter of the late Charles and Sarah (Basom) Knier, her husband, Gerald "Chick" Sweigart, died March 6, 1993.
A homemaker most of her life, she had worked at area textile factories. Delores loved cooking and enjoyed crocheting, puzzles and reading.
Surviving are a daughter: Karen S., wife of Larry G. Simmons, at home; sons: Russell J. Sweigart, companion of Roxanne Miller, of Shillington; and Michael Sweigart, of Ephrata; four grandsons; a great-grandson; sisters: Carol Bohn, Pauletta Gift and Esther Knier; and brothers: James and Theodore Knier.
Graveside services took place on Oct. 17 at Memory Gardens Memorial Park, Ephrata.
Kindly omit flowers. Contributions may be made to Hospice of Lancaster County, Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125 and Ephrata Cancer Center, 460 N. Reading Road, Ephrata, PA 17522.
Good Funeral Home & Cremation Centre, Reamstown, is honored to be serving the family. For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.