- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Domenica Illiano, 66, Angelo’s Pizza owner
Domenica (Fuccio) Illiano, 66, of Reinholds, passed away Monday, Dec. 5, 2011 at Harrisburg Hospital.
Born in Paolisi, Italy, she was the daughter of the late Luigi and Filomena (Affinito) Fuccio and was the wife of Victor Illiano.
Domenica attended Our Mother of Perpetual Help Catholic Church and was part owner of Angelo’s Pizza in Reinholds. She was a gentle soul.
In addition to her husband, Domenica is survived by her five children; five in-laws; and six grandchildren.
A mass of Christian burial will be held on Dec. 9 at 11 a.m. at Our Mother of Perpetual Help Catholic Church, 320 Church Ave., Ephrata. Final commendation and farewell will take place in the Pleasant View Cemetery, Sinking Spring.
Memorial contributions in Domenica’s memory may be made to the National Center for Padre Pio, 2213 Old Route 100, Barto, PA 19504.
Arrangements are being made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.