- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Domenica Illiano, 66, Angelo’s Pizza owner
Domenica (Fuccio) Illiano, 66, of Reinholds, passed away Monday, Dec. 5, 2011 at Harrisburg Hospital.
Born in Paolisi, Italy, she was the daughter of the late Luigi and Filomena (Affinito) Fuccio and was the wife of Victor Illiano.
Domenica attended Our Mother of Perpetual Help Catholic Church and was part owner of Angelo’s Pizza in Reinholds. She was a gentle soul.
In addition to her husband, Domenica is survived by her five children; five in-laws; and six grandchildren.
A mass of Christian burial will be held on Dec. 9 at 11 a.m. at Our Mother of Perpetual Help Catholic Church, 320 Church Ave., Ephrata. Final commendation and farewell will take place in the Pleasant View Cemetery, Sinking Spring.
Memorial contributions in Domenica’s memory may be made to the National Center for Padre Pio, 2213 Old Route 100, Barto, PA 19504.
Arrangements are being made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.