- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Donald E. Dull Jr., 45, formerly of Ephrata
Donald E. "Donnie" Dull Jr., 45, of Manheim, died Sunday, Oct. 27, 2013.
Born in Ephrata, he was the son of Donald E. Dull, Clay, and Beatrice Krimes Weaver, Stevens. Also surviving is a daughter: Marylee Dull; son: "Bubba" Dull, companion, Bobbie Dull, all of Manheim; grandson: Aaron Rodriguez Jr. and sister: Lori (Craig) Bransby, Rheems.
A memorial service was held at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, Nov. 5. Contributions can be made to Buch Funeral Home, 21 Market Square, Manheim, PA 17545, to help defray expenses.
To view full obituary and send condolence messages, visit buchfuneral.com.