- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Donald E. Dull Jr., 45, formerly of Ephrata
Donald E. "Donnie" Dull Jr., 45, of Manheim, died Sunday, Oct. 27, 2013.
Born in Ephrata, he was the son of Donald E. Dull, Clay, and Beatrice Krimes Weaver, Stevens. Also surviving is a daughter: Marylee Dull; son: "Bubba" Dull, companion, Bobbie Dull, all of Manheim; grandson: Aaron Rodriguez Jr. and sister: Lori (Craig) Bransby, Rheems.
A memorial service was held at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, Nov. 5. Contributions can be made to Buch Funeral Home, 21 Market Square, Manheim, PA 17545, to help defray expenses.
To view full obituary and send condolence messages, visit buchfuneral.com.