- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Donald Woods, 67, Civil War buff, Valley Forge grad
Donald L. Woods, 67, died unexpectedly Wednesday, May 16, 2012, at his residence in Reading.
Born in West Reading, he was the son of the late W. Lester and Betty O. (Stork) Woods.
Donald was a graduate of Valley Forge Military Academy and Albright College. A long time resident of Adamstown, he was a history buff and enjoyed visiting historical sites. He was considered an expert in Civil War weaponry.
Don is survived by a brother: William (Bill); his wife: Barbara Woods; and nephews and nieces.
Inurnment will be private at Cedar Grove Cemetery, Adamstown, at the request of the deceased.
Arrangements are being made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.