- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Donald Woods, 67, Civil War buff, Valley Forge grad
Donald L. Woods, 67, died unexpectedly Wednesday, May 16, 2012, at his residence in Reading.
Born in West Reading, he was the son of the late W. Lester and Betty O. (Stork) Woods.
Donald was a graduate of Valley Forge Military Academy and Albright College. A long time resident of Adamstown, he was a history buff and enjoyed visiting historical sites. He was considered an expert in Civil War weaponry.
Don is survived by a brother: William (Bill); his wife: Barbara Woods; and nephews and nieces.
Inurnment will be private at Cedar Grove Cemetery, Adamstown, at the request of the deceased.
Arrangements are being made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.