- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Dorothy B. Imhoff, 84, Colebrook-Terry retiree
Dorothy B. Imhoff, 84, of Ephrata, formerly of Brownstown, went home to be with the Lord Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2013.
She was the widow of Gerald E. Imhoff who died in 1993. Born in Leola, she was the daughter of the late Samuel and Stella Burkhart Hornberger.
Mrs. Imhoff was a garment worker retiring from Colebrook-Terry Co. Later she also worked for Lancaster Laboratories. She was a member of the Ebenezer Evangelical Congregational Church, Brownstown.
She will be lovingly missed by her son: Gerald Jr., married to Patricia Newton Imhoff, Ephrata; two grandsons: Michael Alan Imhoff and James M. (Beah del Cid) Imhoff and two great-granddaughters: Emily and Ashley. She was preceded in death by two sisters: Carrie Keifer and Rhoda Hornberger and a brother: Harry Hornberger.
The funeral will be Sept. 3, 2013 at 11 a.m. at Furman Home for Funerals, 59 W. Main St., Leola with a viewing from 10 to 11 a.m. Interment will be at Brownstown Cemetery.