- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Dorothy Foltz, formerly of Ephrata, seamstress
She was born in Warwick Township to the late Monroe and Sallie Evans and was the wife of the late Roland W. Foltz.
Dorothy attended Carpenter Community Church, Talmage. During her working years, she worked as a seamstress at various factories in the area. She was a member of the International Ladies Garment Workers Union. She enjoyed reading and crocheting.
She is survived by a son: Arnold G., husband of Duang Foltz of Mary Esther, Fla. and a grandson, Ronald W. Foltz III of Harrisburg.
In addition to her husband and parents, she was preceded in death by a son, Roland W. Foltz Jr.
A funeral service was held Nov. 23 at Stradling Funeral Home, Akron, with Rev. Glen Hoover officiating. Interment took place in the Zion Lutheran Church Cemetery, Akron.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.