- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Dorothy Martin, Yorktowneworker, taught Sunday school
Dorothy M. Martin, 86, Ephrata, died Sunday, Feb. 19, 2012 in Denver Nursing Home, Stevens, where she was a guest since November.
Born in Richland, Lebanon County, she was a daughter of the late Joel J. and Marianne K. (Graeff) Wiest. Her first husband, Ivan Cochran, died May 10, 1949, and her second husband, Charles E. Martin, died Aug. 7, 1991.
A member and former Sunday school teacher of Muddy Creek Lutheran Church, Swartzville, she worked at Yorktowne Manufacturing, Ephrata. Dorothy enjoyed reading and word puzzles and loved going out to eat and shopping.
Surviving are her son: Burnell I., husband of Clara (Andreadis) Cochran, of Ephrata; grandson: Burnell E. Cochran; and a sister: Hilda I. Alexander, of Ephrata.
She was predeceased by brothers: Warren and Earl Mark Wiest.
Funeral services will be held on Feb. 24 at 11 a.m. at Good Funeral Home, Reamstown, with the Rev. David T. Hinkley officiating. Burial will take place in Muddy Creek Cemetery, Swartzville.
For more information, visit goodfuneral.com.