- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Dorothy Musser, 72, maid
Dorothy L. Musser, 72, of Reinholds, passed away Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2012 at Conestoga View, Lancaster.
She was born in Ephrata to the late Ernest and Katie (Grove) Musser.
Dorothy worked as a maid for Host Resort Inn. Dorothy enjoyed doing puzzles and games, and she particularly enjoyed playing Parcheesi and Bingo.
Dorothy is survived by a daughter: Cindy L. Gress, at home; a brother: Donald Musser; sisters: Betty Zoller, of York; Patricia Gomez, of Stevens; and Anna, wife of Jim McCall, of California; grandchildren: Sherry, wife of Michael Leed; and Dustin Gress; and great- grandchildren: Scott and Shawn Leed.
She was preceded in death by her brothers: Ernest Musser Jr. and Charles Grove; a sister: Elsie Sheaffer; and three infant siblings.
Family will receive friends Oct. 25 from 6 to 7 p.m. at the Stevens United Zion Church, Stevens, followed by a memorial service at 7 p.m. with Pastor John Leisey officiating. Interment will take place in the Martins Cemetery.
If desired, memorial contributions in Dorothy’s memory may be made to Conestoga View Auxiliary, 900 E. King St., Lancaster, PA 17602.
Arrangements were made by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.