- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Dr. Quintin A. Matthews, 94, owned private practice
Dr. Quintin A. Matthews, 94, of Lancaster, passed away at home Monday, March 18, 2013.
He graduated from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine and was in private practice for 41 years.
He was preceded in death by his wife: Norine, in 2002; and a son: John Quintin, in 1989.
Surviving is a daughter: Jill Bell, wife of Dr. Larry A. Bell, Lancaster; a granddaughter: Ashley, married to Mark Germak of Bend, Ore.; a grandson: Adam Matthew Bell of Bend, Ore.; and great-grandchildren: Lily Norine and Gavin James Germak.
He is also survived by a sister: Dorothy Schreier of Quincy.
A private service will be held at the St. Edward’s Episcopal Church Memorial Garden, Lancaster, where his wife and son are interred.
Services under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Hospice and Community Care, PO Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.