- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Dr. Quintin A. Matthews, 94, owned private practice
Dr. Quintin A. Matthews, 94, of Lancaster, passed away at home Monday, March 18, 2013.
He graduated from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine and was in private practice for 41 years.
He was preceded in death by his wife: Norine, in 2002; and a son: John Quintin, in 1989.
Surviving is a daughter: Jill Bell, wife of Dr. Larry A. Bell, Lancaster; a granddaughter: Ashley, married to Mark Germak of Bend, Ore.; a grandson: Adam Matthew Bell of Bend, Ore.; and great-grandchildren: Lily Norine and Gavin James Germak.
He is also survived by a sister: Dorothy Schreier of Quincy.
A private service will be held at the St. Edward’s Episcopal Church Memorial Garden, Lancaster, where his wife and son are interred.
Services under the care of Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Hospice and Community Care, PO Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.