- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Dr. William Mudryk, Akron chiropractor, church leader
Dr. William G. Mudryk, 64, of Akron, passed away suddenly Sunday, June 10, 2012 at Ephrata Community Hospital.
He was born in Philadelphia to the late John Stanley and Lorna (Goodhart) Mudryk and was the devoted, loving husband of Eileen (Arena) Mudryk, with whom he shared 42 years of marriage.
Bill is a member of the Worship Center of Lancaster. He held positions on the boards of the Worship Center, Teaching the Word Ministries and Gateway House of Prayer. Bill was a loving, kind, compassionate and very giving man. He had a strong Christian faith and loved to speak into the lives of people. Bill enjoyed woodworking, singing, sailing, flying radio control airplanes and vacationing at the beach. Bill was a chiropractor for over 35 years and currently practiced at Rothsville Chiropractic in Akron, where he served the surrounding community. He was very passionate about his work and helping others. Bill served as a past president of Chiropractic Fellowship of Pennsylvania and continued to serve on that board.
In addition to his wife, Bill is survived by a brother, John Mudryk, of N.C.
A viewing will be held on June 14, from 3 to 5 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m. at the Worship Center, 2384 New Holland Pike, Lancaster. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in Bill’s memory may be made to Gateway House of Prayer, 70 Clay School Road, Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements are being by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.