- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Earl Millward, 60, Dart mechanic
Earl E. "Gene" Millward, 60, of Reinholds, died at his home Monday, Oct. 17, 2011.
He was the son of the late Mary Millward.
Earl was employed by the Dart Container Corp. of Leola as a diesel mechanic.
He is survived by three children: Ronald, husband of Sherry Millward, of Hungry Horse, Mont.; Robert, husband of Julia Millward, of Atglen; and Michael Millward, of Kinzers; six grandchildren; and one brother: Herbert Millward.
Funeral services were held on Oct. 22 at the Wilde Funeral Home, Parkesburg, followed by interment at the Glen Run Cemetery, Atglen.
Online condolences may be posted at wildefuneralhome.com.