- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Earlene M. Frey, 84, Dutchmaid, Inc. worker
Earlene M. Frey, 84, of Ephrata, went home to be with her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Tuesday, Aug. 6, 2013 at Audubon Villa, Lititz.
Her husband, the late Enos B. Frey, passed away in 2006.
Earlene was born in Lebanon County, daughter of the late Monroe and Stella (Straus) Eckert. She was a lifelong resident of Ephrata, member of Bible Baptist Church in Akron and was formerly employed at Dutchmaid, Inc. as a Sewing Machine Operator.
Surviving are two sons: Dennis Eckert, husband of Cheryl, of Akron and Michael Frey, husband of Laurie, of Newburg; one daughter: Tina, wife of Charles J. Brown, of Lancaster; two grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
In addition to her husband and parents, Earlene was preceded in death by one grandson, Barry Coble.
Friends were received Friday, Aug. 9 at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, followed by services with Pastor John Jewers officiating. Interment was at Memory Gardens, East Cocalico Township.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.