- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Edith C. Firestine, 87, Denver, longtime F&M worker
Edith C. Firestine, 87, of Denver, formerly of Womelsdorf, passed away Thursday, June 12, 2014, at Denver Health and Rehabilitation Center.
She was born in Charming Forge to the late Harvey and Vertie Firestine.
She was a member of Zion Lutheran Church, Womelsdorf and had worked at the F & M Hat Co. for many years.
Edith is survived by a brother: Ralph N., husband of Betty Firestine of Stevens; and several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by three sisters: Margaret Johns, Josephine Kiphorn, and Pearl Martin; and companion: Earl Lausch.
Funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family. Interment will take place in the Memory Gardens Memorial Cemetery.
If desired, memorial contributions in Edith’s memory may be made to Hospice and Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.