- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Edwin Stricker, 87, Air Force retiree; High Concrete
Edwin Stricker, 87, of Stevens, passed away Friday, March 15, 2013 at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center in Lititz. He was the husband of Maida (Angel) Stricker.
Edwin was born in Schoeneck and served in the U.S. Air Force for 20 years. After retiring from the Air Force, he was employed at High Concrete in Denver. Edwin was a member of Our Mother of Perpetual Help Church in Ephrata.
In addition to his wife, Maida, Edwin is survived by a son: John P. Stricker, husband of Haley (Orth) Stricker of Stevens; a daughter: Patricia, wife of Peter Jacobs of West Reading; four grandchildren: Brandon; Jeremy (Denise); Madelynn; and Shree; and one great-granddaughter: Autumn.
Edwin was preceded in death by a son: Nickolas Stricker.
Prayer services were held at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals in Ephrata April 2 followed by interment with full military honors at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery, E. Hanover Twp. in Lebanon County.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.