- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Elaine D. Grumbling, 63, enjoyed camping, fishing
Elaine D. Grumbling, 63, of Ephrata, passed away Tuesday, Dec.10, 2013, at her residence.
She enjoyed camping and fishing.
Elaine is survived by her companion: James Root of Ephrata and a brother: Kenneth of New Orleans, La.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, Jennifer Sweigart.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata.