- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Elaine Nolt, infant, New Holland
Elaine M. Nolt, four-month-old infant daughter of David B. and Melva B. (Martin) Nolt of New Holland, passed away Saturday, April 21, 2012, at her home. She died of spinal muscular atrophy and had been ill since birth.
In addition to her parents, Elaine is survived by three sisters: Janette M., Dorothy M. and Linda M. Nolt, all at home; her paternal grandparents: Floyd and Jane (Burkholder) Nolt, of New Holland; maternal grandparents: John Mark and Etta (Burkholder) Martin, of New Holland; maternal great-grandparents: George O. and Anna Mary (Nolt) Burkholder, of Ephrata; and maternal step-great-grandmother: Katie M. (Martin) Martin, of New Holland.
She was preceded in death by a brother: Floyd Ray Nolt (January 2011) and a sister, Luanna Nolt (July 2007).
Funeral services were held April 25 at her residence, New Holland, with further services at the Groffdale Frame Mennonite Church, West Earl Township, with Bishop Ammon Weaver officiating. Burial took place in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata.