- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Elaine Nolt, infant, New Holland
Elaine M. Nolt, four-month-old infant daughter of David B. and Melva B. (Martin) Nolt of New Holland, passed away Saturday, April 21, 2012, at her home. She died of spinal muscular atrophy and had been ill since birth.
In addition to her parents, Elaine is survived by three sisters: Janette M., Dorothy M. and Linda M. Nolt, all at home; her paternal grandparents: Floyd and Jane (Burkholder) Nolt, of New Holland; maternal grandparents: John Mark and Etta (Burkholder) Martin, of New Holland; maternal great-grandparents: George O. and Anna Mary (Nolt) Burkholder, of Ephrata; and maternal step-great-grandmother: Katie M. (Martin) Martin, of New Holland.
She was preceded in death by a brother: Floyd Ray Nolt (January 2011) and a sister, Luanna Nolt (July 2007).
Funeral services were held April 25 at her residence, New Holland, with further services at the Groffdale Frame Mennonite Church, West Earl Township, with Bishop Ammon Weaver officiating. Burial took place in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata.