- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Eleanor Good, 95, Lititz, worked at Brecknock school cafeteria, BMC member
Eleanor Good, 95, wife of the late Isaac G. Good, entered into eternal rest, peace and joy to forever be with her Savior Jesus Christ, Aug. 5, 2014 at Landis Homes, Lititz, where she lived for 20 years.
Eleanor enjoyed her work at Brecknock School cafeteria for many years. She was a faithful member of Bowmansville Mennonite Church all her life. She will be missed by her children, grandchildren, many family members, and friends.
She is survived by a daughter: Jeanette and husband Jim Oberholtzer; sons: Warren and wife Deb Good and Isaac Ray Good and a daughter-in-law Sonia Good. Also surviving are six grandchildren: Debra Cohick, Rick Good, Tina Snyder, Gina Burkhart, Trace Oberholtzer, and Shawn Good; 11 great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren; two brothers: James Burkhart and Wilmer Burkhart; and two sisters-in-law: Ruth Burkhart and Violet Good.
She was preceded in death by a son: Mervin Good; daughter-in-law: Carolyn Good; grandchild; a sister: Irene Fulmer; and a brother: John Burkhart.
Services were held Aug. 8 at Landis Homes West Bethany Chapel.
Thanks to all the workers at Landis Homes and Hospice for the wonderful love and care they gave to Eleanor these last couple of months. The family won’t soon forget these kind deeds.
Memorial contributions in Eleanor’s name can be made to Landis Homes Caring Fund, 1001 E. Oregon Rd., Lititz, PA 17543 or Hospice & Community Care, P. O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
The Eckenroth Home for Funerals, Terre Hill, is assisting the family with arrangements. Condolences may be offered at groffeckenroth.com.