- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- A sure sign of summer: Denver finalizes community pool plans
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Family ‘Owl’bum
Elizabeth Ann Robyn, 60, homemaker and teacher
Elizabeth Ann Robyn, 60, of Ephrata, passed away Thursday, Oct. 17, 2013, at Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy.
She was born in Evanston, Ill., to the late Frank and Bernice Schlegel and was the wife of Robert L. Robyn, with whom she shared 35 years of marriage.
Elizabeth was a member of the Westminster Presbyterian Church, Lancaster. She was a 1975 graduate of Hope College, Holland, Mich. Teaching was her passion and she most recently taught kindergarten at Lititz Christian School. Prior to that she was a stay-at-home mom.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by two sons: Mark Andrew Robyn of Arlington, Va.; Matthew Robert Robyn of Los Angeles, Calif.; a daughter: Bethany Ann, wife of Stephen Kline of Eatontown, N.J.; two beautiful granddaughters and a sister: Barbara Jean Schlegel of Huntington Beach, Calif.
A visitation was held Oct. 22 at the Westminster Presbyterian Church, Lancaster, followed by a memorial service with Rev. Dr. Michael A. Rogers officiating. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in Liz’s memory may be made to Life Change Ministries International, PO Box 187, Ephrata, PA 17522, which will go to support Christian camps in India.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.