- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Elizabeth M. Hoover, 65, Bareville Corp. seamstress
Elizabeth M. Hoover, 65, of New Holland, died unexpectedly, Saturday, March 30, 2013 at the Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in East Earl Township, she was the daughter of the late John N. and Barbara B. (Martin) Hoover.
Elizabeth worked for many years as a seamstress at the Bareville Garment Corp. in Martindale. She was a member of the Weaverland Mennonite Church, Groffdale Conference.
Surviving is a brother: Ivan M. Hoover of Shippensburg; two sisters: Fannie M. and Eva M. Hoover with whom she resided; a half brother: Isaac N. Hoover of Versailles, Mo.; a half sister: Esther Hoover of Leola; and three sisters-in-law: Jean E. Hoover of New Holland, Ella Hoover of Curtis, Wis., and Alice W. Hoover of East Earl.
Preceding her in death are two brothers: Eli and Henry Hoover; four half sisters: Alice Hoover, Lena Reiff, Lydia Hoover, and Emma Burkholder; and three half brothers: Paul N., Walter N. and John A. Hoover.
Funeral services were held April 3 at the late home with further services at the Weaverland Mennonite Church with the Bishop Titus Martin officiating. Interment was in the adjoining cemetery. A viewing was held at the late home April 2.
Kindly omit flowers.