- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Ella Weachter, Ephrata, Terre Hill manuf. retiree
Ella E. Weachter, 88, of Ephrata, passed away unexpectedly Tuesday, July 17, 2012.
Her husband of 60 years, the late Melvin D. Weachter, passed away in 2011.
Ella was born in New Holland, daughter of the late Jacob and Ella (Lapp) Patterson.
She was a former member of Hopeland United Methodist Church and was retired from Terre Hill Manufacturing in Brownstown.
Ella is survived by a daughter: Denise A. Koscielny, of Ephrata; two sons: Dale L. Peters, husband of Marian, of Ephrata; and Luray M., husband of Jennifer Weachter, of Lancaster; six grandchildren; 10 great- grandchildren; and one great-great grandson.
Funeral services were held on July 21 at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, with the Rev. Rodger Hornberger officiating. Place of interment was Lincoln Cemetery, Lincoln-Ephrata.
Donations in Ella’s memory may be made to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.