- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
Elmer Martin, 84, Denver
Elmer S. Martin, 84, of Denver, passed away Friday, June 8, 2012.
He was born in Hahnstown to the late Clayton and Annie (Sensenig) Martin and was the husband of Margaret (Lucas) Martin.
Funeral services were private at the convenience of the family.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.