- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Elsa Woodrow, 95, homemaker
Elsa R. Woodrow, 95, of Ephrata, and formerly of Lancaster and Philadelphia, passed away at Ephrata Manor Saturday, Sept. 22, 2012.
Her husband, the late J. Emerson Woodrow, passed away in 1999. Elsa was born in Scranton, the daughter of the late William and Emilia L. (Graessle) Reichert.
She was a homemaker and member of Bethany Presbyterian Church in Lancaster.
Elsa is survived by three children: Nancy W., wife of the Rev. A. S. Feather, of Albemarle, N.C.; Janet E., wife of Charles Everett, of Corona, Calif.; and Thomas E. Woodrow, of Las Vegas, Nev.; six grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and a brother: Dr. Edward F. Reichert, of Wilmington, Del.
Services were held at Ephrata Manor Monday, Sept. 24, 2012.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.