- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Elsa Woodrow, 95, homemaker
Elsa R. Woodrow, 95, of Ephrata, and formerly of Lancaster and Philadelphia, passed away at Ephrata Manor Saturday, Sept. 22, 2012.
Her husband, the late J. Emerson Woodrow, passed away in 1999. Elsa was born in Scranton, the daughter of the late William and Emilia L. (Graessle) Reichert.
She was a homemaker and member of Bethany Presbyterian Church in Lancaster.
Elsa is survived by three children: Nancy W., wife of the Rev. A. S. Feather, of Albemarle, N.C.; Janet E., wife of Charles Everett, of Corona, Calif.; and Thomas E. Woodrow, of Las Vegas, Nev.; six grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and a brother: Dr. Edward F. Reichert, of Wilmington, Del.
Services were held at Ephrata Manor Monday, Sept. 24, 2012.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.