- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Elsie Pope, Akron resident
Elsie L. Pope, of Akron, has moved into her new mansion in Heaven.
She was the daughter of the late Frank M and Elsie H Harvey of Dunbar, W.Va. She was the wife of her beloved late husband, Paul P Pope Jr. of Murdocksville, N.C.
She leaves behind two dear children: Paul P. Pope III, of Rockingham, N.C.; and Patricia A. Pope, of Akron; nephews: Scott McCagg, of Buffalo, N.Y.; Todd McCagg, of Ellicott City, Md.; and Daniel Ice, of Lanexa,Va.; and sister-in-law: Ruby Ullman, of Murietta, Calif.
We will miss her mischievous humor, prayer support, whimsical phrases ("ducks in a row") and fried chicken, but know that she is enjoying fellowship with her Redeemer, the Lord Jesus Christ, singing alto in the heavenly choir and hopefully tending a large celestial flower bed.
There will be a small private memorial service in Akron, then a private interment in Pinehurst, N.C.
In lieu of flowers, make a donation in Elsie’s memory to either Bible Visuals International; or Hospice of Lancaster County.
Spacht Funeral Home in Lititz has been entrusted with the arrangements. To share your fondest memories of Elsie visit lifecelebration.com.