- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Elwood Bradley, Jr., 92, worked at Heel factory
Elwood M. Bradley, Jr., 92, formerly of Ephrata, passed away Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2013 at Pleasant View Retirement Community in Manheim, where he resided.
Elwood was the husband of Alvena B. (Bechtel) Bradley and son of the late Elwood and Ellen (Maurer) Bradley.
Elwood was a member of St. Paul’s Lutheran Church in Penryn. He first worked on his father’s farm and later at the Heel Factory in Akron, and Sensenich Propeller in Lititz.
In addition to his wife, Alvena, he is survived by three sisters: Irene, wife of Jacob Sentz of Manheim; Anna Mary Burkholder of Jonestown and Mae Ruhl of Manheim and a number of nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were held Nov. 10 at Pleasant View Retirement Community, Manheim, with the Reverend Lee R. Damon officiating. Place of interment will be Cedar Hill Cemetery, Ephrata.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.