- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Esther M. Lausch, 95, was 25-year Watt & Shand clerk
Esther M. Lausch, 95, formerly of Denver, died Thursday, April 25, 2013, at Fairmount Homes Retirement Community.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Walter and Elizabeth Liebfried Kiehl. Esther’s first husband Richard C. Roland died in 1951 and her second husband Donald M. Lausch died in 2003.
She worked as a clerk for Watt & Shand for 25 years. Esther enjoyed knitting, counted cross stitch and word search puzzles. She loved angels and owls, which she included in her crafts.
Esther is survived by her son: Richard C., husband of Wanda G. Roland; granddaughter: Wendy L., wife of Jeffery S. Hackman; and her great-grandchildren: Amber, Daulton and Marlena Dietrich, all of Denver. She was preceded in death by siblings: Anna Holloway Miller, Mary Jane Barclay and Charles, George and Richard Kiehl.
Services will be private with interment in Greenwood Cemetery.
Please omit flowers. Memorial contributions may be made to the St Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
To send the family online condolences, please visit snyderfuneralhome.com.