- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Ethel R. Zander, ECH lab technician for over 50 yrs.
She was born in Martic Township to the late John E. and Emma Mae (Kurtz) Rice and was the wife of the late Roy L. Zander.
Ethel worked as a lab technician at the Ephrata Community Hospital for over 50 years. She loved to knit, enjoyed crossword puzzles and watching Fox News.
Ethel is survived by two sons: Edward Zander of Adamstown; Fred, husband of Sue Zander of Lincoln, Neb.; a daughter: Christine Zander of Adamstown; six grandchildren; two great-grandchildren and a sister: Iris Fry of Ephrata.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in Ethel’s memory may be made to the Ephrata Community Hospital, 169 Martin Ave., Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.