- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Ethel R. Zander, ECH lab technician for over 50 yrs.
She was born in Martic Township to the late John E. and Emma Mae (Kurtz) Rice and was the wife of the late Roy L. Zander.
Ethel worked as a lab technician at the Ephrata Community Hospital for over 50 years. She loved to knit, enjoyed crossword puzzles and watching Fox News.
Ethel is survived by two sons: Edward Zander of Adamstown; Fred, husband of Sue Zander of Lincoln, Neb.; a daughter: Christine Zander of Adamstown; six grandchildren; two great-grandchildren and a sister: Iris Fry of Ephrata.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in Ethel’s memory may be made to the Ephrata Community Hospital, 169 Martin Ave., Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.