- This summer, at the movies…
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
Ethel Roberta Lewis, 103, wife of Hope UM pastor
Ethel Roberta Lewis died peacefully Sunday, July 29, 2012 at the age of 103.
Roberta was the wife of Rev. Frank Lewis, who served as pastor of Hope United Methodist Church, Ephrata, for 16 years. She lived in Dunedin, Fla., since 1989.
She is survived by her daughter: Karen Hosman; her five children; seven grandchildren; and her son: Robert, husband of Jackie Kelly.
Memorial services were held at Lake Highlander Mobile Home Park Club House.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Suncoast Hospice, 5771 Roosevelt Blvd, Clearwater 33760. Checks may be payable to: Suncoast Hospice Foundation or one can donate online at thehospicefoundation.org. One also may send a donation to AMG International Ministries, 6815 Shallowford Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421 or visit amginternational.org.