- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Ethel Roberta Lewis, 103, wife of Hope UM pastor
Ethel Roberta Lewis died peacefully Sunday, July 29, 2012 at the age of 103.
Roberta was the wife of Rev. Frank Lewis, who served as pastor of Hope United Methodist Church, Ephrata, for 16 years. She lived in Dunedin, Fla., since 1989.
She is survived by her daughter: Karen Hosman; her five children; seven grandchildren; and her son: Robert, husband of Jackie Kelly.
Memorial services were held at Lake Highlander Mobile Home Park Club House.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Suncoast Hospice, 5771 Roosevelt Blvd, Clearwater 33760. Checks may be payable to: Suncoast Hospice Foundation or one can donate online at thehospicefoundation.org. One also may send a donation to AMG International Ministries, 6815 Shallowford Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421 or visit amginternational.org.