- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Eugene M. Hall, Sr.
Eugene M. Hall, Sr., 83, of Ephrata, died Saturday, March 8, 2014 at his son’s home in Denver.
Born in Christiana, he was the son of the late William and Laura Harris Hall.
Eugene proudly served in the U.S. Army during the Korean War. He was employed by Car Quest as a driver.
He is survived by two children: Eugene M. Hall, Jr. and wife Cindy, of Denver and Sandra J. Hall Cox and husband Bryan of Phenix City, Ala.; nine grandchildren; and one sister: Marian Huster of Downingtown.
He was preceded in death by six siblings.
Services were held March 13 from the Wilde Funeral Home, Parkesburg, followed by interment at the Glen Run Cemetery, Atglen.
Online condolences may be posted at wildefuneralhome.com. Arrangements by Wilde Funeral Home, Parkesburg.