- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Eugene M. Hall, Sr.
Eugene M. Hall, Sr., 83, of Ephrata, died Saturday, March 8, 2014 at his son’s home in Denver.
Born in Christiana, he was the son of the late William and Laura Harris Hall.
Eugene proudly served in the U.S. Army during the Korean War. He was employed by Car Quest as a driver.
He is survived by two children: Eugene M. Hall, Jr. and wife Cindy, of Denver and Sandra J. Hall Cox and husband Bryan of Phenix City, Ala.; nine grandchildren; and one sister: Marian Huster of Downingtown.
He was preceded in death by six siblings.
Services were held March 13 from the Wilde Funeral Home, Parkesburg, followed by interment at the Glen Run Cemetery, Atglen.
Online condolences may be posted at wildefuneralhome.com. Arrangements by Wilde Funeral Home, Parkesburg.