- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Evelyn Rapp, 86, AMP worker
Evelyn F. Rapp, 86, formerly from Ephrata, passed away Thursday, Aug. 9, 2012 at Susquehanna Valley Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Columbia.
Evelyn worked at AMP in Mount Joy during her younger years. She retired to care for her parents until their deaths. Evelyn loved going to the mountains, playing cards, taking overnight trips to the casinos and just having fun.
Evelyn is survived by two sons: John and Curtis Pierce; six grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; two brothers: Richard Warfel, of Mount Joy; and Charles Suloff, of Manheim; as well as three sisters: Barbara Heinaman, of Maytown; Kay Dicks, of Lititz; and Shirley Roth, of Elizabethtown.