- Reel Reviews: 2017 Oscar picks
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
Evelyn Rapp, 86, AMP worker
Evelyn F. Rapp, 86, formerly from Ephrata, passed away Thursday, Aug. 9, 2012 at Susquehanna Valley Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Columbia.
Evelyn worked at AMP in Mount Joy during her younger years. She retired to care for her parents until their deaths. Evelyn loved going to the mountains, playing cards, taking overnight trips to the casinos and just having fun.
Evelyn is survived by two sons: John and Curtis Pierce; six grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; two brothers: Richard Warfel, of Mount Joy; and Charles Suloff, of Manheim; as well as three sisters: Barbara Heinaman, of Maytown; Kay Dicks, of Lititz; and Shirley Roth, of Elizabethtown.