- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Fawn Sensenig, 51, artist, enjoyed nature, volunteering
Fawn Marie Sensenig, 51, passed away Sunday, Nov. 18, 2012 at her home, surrounded by her family.
Fawn was originally from Lancaster County but has spent the past 11 years living in Pottersdale, Pa. with Walt — her best friend and husband of 18 years.
Fawn courageously fought a four-year battle with cancer. She loved the outdoors, enjoyed hunting, fishing and photography. She was a very creative, talented, artistic person. Fawn was very involved in many community organizations where she will be greatly missed.
In addition to her husband Walt, she is survived by a son: Adam Treier of Denver; a granddaughter: Hailey Treier of Denver; her father: Charles Treier, husband of Diane (Stutzman) Treier of W.V.; three siblings: Holly Deimler, Denver, Leaf Brown, Waterloo, Pa., Zodac Treier and Ty Treier, both of Fla.; seven nieces and nephews; and six great-nieces and nephews; also two dogs: Bunny and Cole; and two cats, Mutley and 10pm.
Fawn was preceded in death by her mother: Lorraine Mae (Hoffa) Treier and a nephew: William Bottenfield.
A celebration of life gathering will be taking place at the Quahanna Motor Lodge, Karthaus, Pa., 6 p.m., Wed., Nov. 28. An additional gathering will also take place in Denver at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home, 6 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Fawn’s memory may be made to Good Samaritan Shelter in Ephrata, PO Box 756, Ephrata, PA 17522 or the Clearfield Hospital, Clearfield Foundation for Health, P.O. Box 992, Clearfield, PA 16830.
The world is now her canvas.
Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver.