- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Faye Frankhouser, 77, Terre Hill, bank branch manager
Faye L. Frankhouser, 77, of Terre Hill, died Sunday, June 3, 2012 at Ephrata Manor. She is survived by her husband, James W. Frankhouser, to whom she would have been married 59 years on June 6.
Born in Greenbank, she was the daughter of the late Raymond and Elsie (Usner) Woomert.
A graduate of New Holland High School, she had been a bank branch manager and commercial loan officer for Blue Ball Bank, where she had worked for 43 years. Faye was a member of St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, Terre Hill, and was very active with Lunch in the Park and the Terre Hill Community Center and had been secretary for the Borough of Terre Hill. She enjoyed cooking, baking and sewing and trips to the Potter County cabin for snowmobiling and four-wheeling.
Surviving in addition to her husband is a son: J. Jesse Frankhouser, also of Terre Hill.
Funeral services will be held on June 8 at 10 a.m. at Eckenroth Home for Funerals, 209 E. Main St., Terre Hill, with the Revs. James Bamberger and Nevin Andes officiating. Interment will be in the Terre Hill Cemetery.
If desired, contributions may be made to Ephrata Manor, 99 Bethany Road, Ephrata, PA 17522 or to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit groffeckenroth.com.