- Warwick grad producing ‘Million Dollar Quartet’ at Dutch Apple
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- St. Patty’s musical at Ephrata Main
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Happy Anniver5ary, St. Boniface!
- Downtown diversity
- Travelogue will explore Colorado River this Saturday
- Cool lineup!
Florence H. Risser, 87, Mar Ann seamstress
Florence H. Risser, 87, of Ephrata, passed away Sunday, March 31, 2013, at Audubon Villa Nursing Home, after an illness of several years.
She was born in Ephrata, was the wife of John Risser with whom she shared 60 years of marriage.
Florence worked as a seamstress for the former Mar Ann Sewing Factory. She loved cats.
She was preceded in death by a brother: Theodore Hummer and a sister: Viola Hummer.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Please omit flowers. Memorial contributions in Florence’s memory may be made to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.