- Flamin’ Dick celebrates the golden years of rock-n-roll
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Library explores the FAQs around ‘Exploring Human Origins’ exhibit
- Eight-year-old boy creates Monkees video, gets nod from Micky Dolenz
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Trolley’n for brews
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- Armed Forces Day swing dance
- Ephrata Police caution on new smoking rules
- Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Florence H. Risser, 87, Mar Ann seamstress
Florence H. Risser, 87, of Ephrata, passed away Sunday, March 31, 2013, at Audubon Villa Nursing Home, after an illness of several years.
She was born in Ephrata, was the wife of John Risser with whom she shared 60 years of marriage.
Florence worked as a seamstress for the former Mar Ann Sewing Factory. She loved cats.
She was preceded in death by a brother: Theodore Hummer and a sister: Viola Hummer.
Services will be private at the convenience of the family.
Please omit flowers. Memorial contributions in Florence’s memory may be made to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.